Pages in my site are inspired by the teachings of the seven mountains by Dr. Lance Wallnau. My posts are categorized according to different interests and insights I’ve learned and how they are interrelated with the different influences in the seven mountains.
- Arts and Fashion. Creativity and resourcefulness in arts and fashion are shared in this page. My inspirations and other influences are also included.
- Business and Wealth. Posts include relevant teachings about business basically from my MBA class and first-hand experiences at work.
- Church and community. Events and relevant happenings in the church. This may also include my favourite verses and stories in the Bible and my Christian life.
- Education and lifestyle. “How-to” and other techniques that I personally learned will take this page.
- Family and friends. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners with friends and family.
- Law and Politics. Issues in the government and other regulating bodies that may have caught my attention and interest. Germane lessons from my law subjects may also be included.
- Media. Simply public press releases.
-LAV Stories, Inspired by Love, Passion and Creativity.
After watching a movie @Greenbelt, Makati. Time to sit and relax. 🙂
This 2013 and ahead, I promise myself:
“To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet.
To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.” -Source Unknown
Thank you God! You are amazing.