I think, I’m an old soul.
Most items are true for me. 😀
1. Professors with PhDs and double degrees are like showbiz celebrities — when you grow up, you want to be just like them.
2. There will be many instances when you will look back at your undergrad years and instantly know what a big whiner you were: the tasks you were complaining about back then were super easy.
3. You thought that going to grad school was just like being a college student, and you will laugh at yourself for being so dead wrong.
4. You will realize that you are religious – when all else fails and you know you haven’t reviewed for an exam, you will find strength and courage through prayer.
5. If the professor says that you can use a calculator for the exam, be afraid. Be very afraid.
6. You’ll discover that you are such a talented person! You can eat, drive, read and…
View original post 469 more words
Some are true. 😀
1. You can finally have a boyfriend now!
OK, so the past three years have been hard since almost all my weeknights were spent at school and most of my weekends were spent at Starbucks studying or finishing case studies. And maybe, sure, I used grad school as an excuse to why I am still single. But maybe it was a good thing that I was single during those times because it would have been so much harder for me to juggle school and work with an attention-seeking boyfriend by my side. And now that it’s all over, it’s probably going to hit me hard that I have no one to spend my weeknights and weekends with! I can’t “date” my Finance text books anymore, unfortunately. So please, stop with the pressuring.
2. If you have just dedicated your time to take up a law degree instead, you’re probably a…
View original post 348 more words